Ways to get Myanmar Visa from China
For Chinese people, we recommend you contacting Myanmar Embassy in Beijing or Myanmar Consulate in Kunming to obtain Myanmar visa before travelling to the country.
For foreigners, who stay or travelling in Myanmar and would like to have Myanmar Visa, we suggest two ways to do so :
• Applying for visa at Myanmar Embassy (traditional way, visa picked up at Myanmar Embassies)
• Apply for Visa on arrival with myanmarvisa.org (visa picked up at Myanmar International Airports).
See the difference of applying visa online and applying Myanmar Visa through Embassy here
In order to get visa to Myanmar, you may choose one of the two options above. Please keep in mind that these two options are quite different in terms of application procedure and applicable applicants.
Travelers should note that visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming.
China, Myanmar Embassy in Beijing
No. 6, Dong Zhi Men Wai Street, Chao Yang District, Beijing, 100600
Phone: 0086-10-6532-0351 ext: 24
Myanmar Consulate in Kunming
3rd Floor, Building No. 3, Camellia Hotel
No. 96 East Dong Feng Road, Kunming, PRC
Phone: (86) (871) 317 6609
Fax: (86) (871) 317 6309
With visa on arrival, the Myanmar Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter with your name on it stating that you are allowed to enter Myanmar on a specified date. Then, you will have the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport. If you apply for visa at Myanmar embassies, the visa stamp will be on your passport when they send it back to you.
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year