Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we, our, us” refers to myanmarvisa.org
1. Acceptance of Terms
- Please note that this website is not the Government website, just belong to the APS Travel,. Ltd was authorized by Myanmar Immigration Department.
- Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. If you object to any of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website and leave immediately.
- You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations.
- You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You (also) agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
www.myanmarvisa.org reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
3. Cancellation and Refund
- The Myanmar Immigration Department for visa runs a no-refund policy on all Myanmar visas as they charge for work done and not per granted visa, it is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with www.myanmarvisa.org that you contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once your visa application status is put under "payment received" or "under processing" or an Approval letter has been made by us with the Tourism Department we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. www.myanmarvisa.org cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- This visa is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Myanmar in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Myanmar by air once your visa is approved.
- All the fees will be refunded to your account in case your application is declined by the Immigration Department. In case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department, all the paid fees will be refunded to your account.
For further information of refund, please read Cancel and Refund
- Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors on the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
- Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 12th June 1980
- Time Zone: Myanmar standard time - GMT +7
- Working days: All week days except Saturday and Sunday. But we know how to get visa for you on Sat and Sun.
- Working hours: 24/7 everyday.
- Single entry: means you are allowed to enter / exit Myanmar only 1 time. If you re-enter the country, you will need another visa
7. Processing Time and Service Completion
- Processing time for arranging pre-approved letter offered by Myanmarvisa.org is based on processing time provided by Myanmar Immigration Department under normal circumstances, which are 5 to10 working days. Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us your payment receipt. Myanmar Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
- Our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that approval letter is not received.
- We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Myanmar in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Myanmar. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us.
- Normally, it takes 10 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Myanmar. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
- The letter of approval is issued separately for each application, however, in some cases (During high seasons and urgent processing requests), it is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department sole decision.
- Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse to any visa requests.
- Please email us via email@example.com if you have special request for separate letter of approval.
WE ARE AVAILABLE
- Normal working hours: 8.30am - 17.30pm
From Monday to Saturday
- Urgent Visa Process: 24/7
- Phone +84 919 666 568
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year