MYANMAR ONLINE VISA
Since 2012, Myanmar Government allows travellers both for tourism and business purpose using online Visa. Visitors need to have approved visa document before passing the border checking point.
Tourist Visa allows travellers to stay 28 days in Myanmar. The processing time will take up to 3 working days, excluding weekends and official Myanmar holidays.
To qualify for a Business Visa, you must be invited by a registered Myanmar company or a registered Chamber of Commerce Association. NGO/INGO's invitation letters are not eligible. To apply, an invitation letter and a company registration certificate of the company inviting you must be submitted. The invitation letter must be addressed to you and state the purpose and the timeframe of your visit. Once your Business Visa is issued, you are allowed to stay up to 90 days in Myanmar.
Airports and border gates that accept Visa on arrival
- Tachileik Land Border Checkpoint
- Myawaddy Land border Checkpoint
- Rih Khaw Dar Land Border Checkpoint
- Kawthaung Land Border Checkpoint
- Tamu Land Border Checkpoint
- Yangon International Airport
- Mandalay International Airport
- Nay Pyi Taw International Airport
* It is compulsory to apply Myanmar through the Embassy if enter by other border checkpoints.