Getting Visa at Yangon Airport
Yangon International Airport is one of three airports in Myanmar that you can get Myanmar Visa On Arrival.
Yangon International Airport (RGN) is located north of the city centre, from where it can be reached in about 30 minutes by car. The airport is known locally as Mingladon and it is currently undergoing significant renovation. Both domestic and international terminals are housed here.
Direct service to Yangon is available from a number of originating points in Asia, including Bangkok, Doha, Gaya, Kolkata, Kuala Lumpur, Kunming, Singapore and Taipei.
Several international carriers service Yangon International Airport, such as Air India, Bangkok Airways, Korean Airlines and Thai Airways, among others.
To complete your visa obtaining process:
1. Print out the visa approval letter that we sent you
2. Prepare 01 photo
3. Proceed directly to Visa on Arrival counter and get your visa stamped
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year