Myanmar Visa in Bangkok and Thailand
While Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok offers you fast service to get Myanmar Visa which may takes only 2 days, we provide you different options to apply for Myanmar Visa from Thailand:
• Apply Myanmar Visa through Embassy (traditional way, visa picked up after certain time at embassy)
• Apply online and get visa on arrival with www.myanmarvisa.org
We recommend you to contact Myanmar Embassy if you pass by Bangkok or stay at least 2 days in this city. Otherwise, make sure you have enough time from 5 to 10 days then you can continue with the visa on arrival and apply online on this site.
Thailand, Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok
132, Sathorn Nua Road, Bangkok 10500
Phone: (662) 233-2237, 234-4698, 233-7250, 234-0320, 637-9406
Fax: (662) 236-6898
Applying Myanmar Visa online is legal and you will work with one of the most reputable tour operators in Myanmar who is licensed to get visa on arrival for you with the connection to Myanmar Department .
To learn more about the differences, please refer to our detailed comparison here.
For foreigners currently visiting/ staying in Thailand
• Please note that either you travel by air to Yangon/ Mandalay or crossing border check to enter Myanmar, you all need Myanmar Visa.
• To obtain Myanmar visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed above to apply for one at www.myanmarvisa.org. Or, you can contact the Myanmar Embassy in Bangkok to apply.
• First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Myanmar by visiting our Check Requirements
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year