Apply Myanmar Visa from Brazil, For Brazil Citizens
Best practice to obtain Myanmar Visa either through embassy in Brazil or online for Myanmar visa on arrival. Since all travellers must have visa to enter Myanmar, you will find two ways to do this:
• Obtaining visa via Myanmar Embassy (traditional way, visa picked up at least 1 week after submission)
• Obtaining visa online through myanmarvisa.org (visa picked up at Myanmar International Airports).
Please be advised that each method has advantages and be useful, fast in certain situation.
Travelers should note that while visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming.
Myanmar Embassy in Brasilia
SHIS QL 08, Conjunto 14 Casa 05, Lago Sul
Phone: 00-55-61-2483747, 00-55-61-3643145
For visa on arrival, you will find clear guidance on this website to know how it works, how fast it easy and the legal basis that allows this service work.
To learn more about the differences, please refer to our detailed comparison here.
If you are foreigners staying in Brazil, please read check:
• If your nationalities are not included in the Myanmar visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
• For those whose nationalities are supported with visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed above to apply for one at www.myanmarvisa.org. Or, you can contact the nearest Myanmar Embassy around your area to apply.
• First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Myanmar by visiting our Check Requirements
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year