Free tourist visa for Singapore Travellers
Myanmar and Singapore Government have signed a mutual agreement on visa matter on which from Dec 2016, Singapore passport holder who visit Myanmar for short trips will not need to apply for visa any more.
The agreement also indicates that Myanmar people can also travel to Singapore alike under the visa exemption case for the period of 30 days.
The two countries exchanged diplomatic notes on the visa exemption on Tuesday, when Singapore’s Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's officially visit Myanmar in June 2016. The announcement of the visa exemption marks the growing relationship between two countries
Currently, there are weekly flights between Myanmar and two Burmese international airports, Yangon and Mandalay. The announcement will encourage more flights in 2017, expectedly from 44 to 49 flights a week.
For travelers who spend more than 30 days, you still need to visit Myanmar Embassy or Consultate to apply for visa. Business visa is not applicable for visa exemption as the duration for businessmen can be validated up to 70 days.
For further information about visa, please contact Myanmar Embassy in Singapore
15, ST. Martin’s Drive, Singapore 257996
Tel: (65) 67350209, 67351672, 67355263
Consular Section – 67352035
Visa Section – 67353164
- Thailand Myanmar Border Crossing
- How the Visa Approval Letter look like
- Myanmar Tourist Visa
- How to apply Myanmar Visa Online
- Myanmar Customs Regulations
- Myanmar Social Visa
- Visa on Arrival in Mandalay Airport
- Myanmar Visa on Arrival at Nay Pyi Taw Airport
- Visado De Myanmar, Visados Birmania
- Terms and Conditions
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year