Thailand Myanmar Border Crossing
Thailand and Myanmar shares a long border line lasting from up north to southern area of Mergui Archipelago. There are officially 3 checking points that allow visitors not only Burmese, Thai but also foreigners to cross:
Mae Sai - Tachileik (Tarchilate)
Mae Sot - Myawaddy
Ranong - Kawthaung
Please note that to enter Myanmar from Thailand, you need a valid Visa.
Can i enter Myanmar by crossing border with Online Visa ?
Yes ! you can. Online Visa is now available at above 3 border gates.
How to obtain Online Visa ?
You will be requested for simple preparation:
- 01 Personal photo (straight, white background, 4x6cm). A selfie from your phone is also accepted.
- Information as in your passport
Submit your application with our online system:
How long does the Online Visa valid ?
The Online Visa allows you to sta 28 days in Myanmar. However, it's single entry and you cannot extend once it's over.
* If you're staying in Bangkok, we suggest you to apply for Visa at our Embassy before going to Myanmar.
* There is a special 3-days Visa for travellers who only want to visit frontier areas. To obtain this visa, please visit our Immigration Department on the bridge and leave your passport in the office during your stay.
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year