Myanmar Visa for Austria Citizen
There is no visa exemption for European to visit Myanmar including Austria citizen. However, it is not complicated to obtain Myanmar Visa on arrival from Austrian specially, now you can do it online with us.
• Apply for Visa on arrival with myanmarvisa.org (visa picked up at Myanmar International Airports).
With visa on arrival, the Myanmar Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter with your name on it stating that you are allowed to enter Myanmar on a specified date. Then, you will have the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport. If you apply for visa at Myanmar embassies, the visa stamp will be on your passport when they send it back to you.
If you pass by another country where there is Myanmar Embassy, you can apply through Embassy or online. To learn more about the differences, please refer to our detailed comparison here.
For other nationalities currently staying or travelling in Austria
• If your nationalities are not included in the Myanmar visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
• For those whose nationalities are supported with visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed above to apply for one at www.myanmarvisa.org.
• First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Myanmar by visiting our Check Requirements
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year