Myanmar Visa from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city
There are direct flights many times a weeks from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city to Yangon, Myanmar so travelling from these cities to Myanmar is very easy. To do so, you need to have visa in advance.
For Vietnamese, since Oct 2014, you can stay 14 days without visa in Myanmar. To have a longer stay for business or travel, there are two options to get the visa:
• Apply through Myanmar Embassy in Hanoi
• Apply Online for Visa on arrival with myanmarvisa.org (visa picked up at Myanmar International Airports).
Each way of visa application has its own advantages.
Please be advised that all the processing of Myanmar Visa Online is legal and follows strictly the law of Myanmar Government:
To learn more about the differences, please refer to our detailed comparison here.
Myanmar Embassy in Hanoi
A-3 (101-104), Vanphuc Diplomatic Quarters, Kim Ma St.
Phone: (84-4) 845 3369, 823 2056
Fax: (84-4) 845 2404
For other nationalities currently visiting/ staying in Vietnam
• If your nationalities are not included in the Myanmar visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
• For those whose nationalities are supported with visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed above to apply for one at www.myanmarvisa.org. Or, you can contact the nearest Myanmar Embassy around your area to apply.
• First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Myanmar by visiting our Check Requirements
- Myanmar Visa in Japan
- Apply Myanmar Visa from Brazil, For Brazil Citizens
- Apply Myanmar Visa from Netherlands
- Myanmar Visa in Bangkok and Thailand
- Myanmar Visa from Andorra
- Apply Myanmar Visa From Bulgaria
- Apply for Visa to Myanmar from Chile
- Having Myanmar Visa from Croatia
- Apply Myanmar Visa from Czech
- Apply Myanmar Visa from Denmark
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year