Myanmar Visa Guide
Myanmar Visa Types
1. Tourist VisaApplied for travelers who visit Myanmar for tourism purpose. This type of visa allows you to stay 28 days and can be extended for 2 weeks.
You can apply for tourist visa online through this website/ government website and embassies.
2. Business VisaThose who comes to Myanmar to do business or event, Business visa allows you to stay 70 days, it can be extendable.
Business visa can be obtained on arrival or through embassy.
Check further information about business visa.
3. Social VisaSocial Visit Visa – spouse (a foreigner who married with Myanmar Citizen) of a Myanmar National, children of a Myanmar National and a Foreigner, or those who surrendered Myanmar Citizenship are allowed to apply only for a social visit visa. This visa allows you to stay 28 days
4. Meditation VisaIf you attend a meditation course or a pilgrimage in Myanmar, Meditation Visa allows you to stay for 90 days to do so.
5. Multiple VisaThe applicants who would like to apply Multiple Journey Entry Visa must have been applied at least (3) times Business Entry Visa within One year
Authorized Border Gate/ Checkpoints
- If you enter by flight, there are 3 international airports : Yangon, Mandalay and Nay Pyi Daw. You can get visa on arrival at all these ports.
- If you arrive by cruise/ ship: Thilawa Port is the only port for cruise to arrive in Yangon. You must apply the visa through embassy if you want to visit Yangon or other area. There is no visa on arrival for cruise/ ship.
- If you enter by border crossing: either you enter from China, Thailand or India, you are asked to have Myanmar Visa before you cross the border. There is no visa on arrival counter there.
How to Apply
- If you live in the country where there are Embassies of Myanmar, you can visit the embassy with application form, your visa and your photos to apply directly at the embassy. The time to get your visa varies differently from 3 days to 1 month depends on the workload of the embassy or their policy. We recommend you to check directly with the embassy.
- If you apply for Myanmar Visa on arrival for tourist/ business purpose, simply complete the online visa form, expecting the approval letter to your email after the payment. On this site, our visa team is available to support you 24/7.
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year