Burma Visa Exemption
In general, there certain countries in Southeast Asia have agreed a mutual contract for visa free travel. These countries are Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Philippines and Thailand.
Accordingly, citizens from these countries can travel to Myanmar for 14 days without visa. In this case, travelers still need a passport with 6 month valid and pass through the custom counter for stamps.
As stated, the visa free is applied for only 14 days travel, for longer stay, a valid visa is compulsory. For business visa and working permit, it is advisory to visit a Myanmar Embassy or apply online for electronic business visa on arrival.
Up to date: Since December, Singapore Passport Holder can travel to Myanmar by air without visa for 30 days. This policy is only applicable for air travel, border crossing or ocean cruise passenger need to get visa before they enter the country.
If your passport does not belong to 1 of these 8 countries, please make sure you apply for a visa or visa on arrival before your departure.
- Thailand Myanmar Border Crossing
- How the Visa Approval Letter look like
- Myanmar Tourist Visa
- How to apply Myanmar Visa Online
- Myanmar Customs Regulations
- Myanmar Social Visa
- Visa on Arrival in Mandalay Airport
- Myanmar Visa on Arrival at Nay Pyi Taw Airport
- Visado De Myanmar, Visados Birmania
- Free tourist visa for Singapore Travellers
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year