Myanmar Tourist Visa
Documents You Need to Apply Myanmar Tourist VisaYou need to have the following information to apply visa:
- All personal information listed on your passport: name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, issued and expired date.
- Recent passport size colour photographs
- Date of entry
- Date of departure
- Contact details included phone line and email
- Arrival flight reservation
- Details of your travel arrangement in Myanmar
- Payment for visa feee
How long is Tourist Visa Validity
A tourist visa is valid for 28 days visit.
For example: you arrive on 1st January, the latest departure is 28th January.
For visa extension, it is advisory to contact our team to check the solution available up to date.
Apply Myanmar Visa OnlineOur online system allows tourists to apply all the time, no matter weekend or public holiday.
It takes from 4 hours working to 3 days to deliver the visa result.
This option is applicable for arrival to 3 international airport including Yangon, Nay Pyi Daw and Mandalay. It is also good for border crossing travel through 5 following border checkpoints :Tachileik ,Rih Khaw Dar, Tamu, Maesot and Mulii.
If you have time and there is a Myanmar Embassy in your place, you can take this option. All the visa work from the Embassy takes from 1 to 7 working day.
Apply Myanmar Tourist Visa through Embassy
It allows you to enter the certain borders that you have chosen for your travel. These border checkpoints can be international airport or international border gates that open for travelers.
Before applying Myanmar Visa, you need to check the public holidays of both Myanmar calender and your country calender.
Calling before applying is also a good practice.
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year