Visa to Myanmar from Egypt
Egyptian who want to visit Myanmar must have visa with 6 month valid passport. These are recommendations from travel experts explaing you how to get Myanmar Visa from Egyptt
• Obtaining visa at Myanmar Embassy (traditional way with one of Myanmar Embassies)
• Obtaining Visa online with myanmarvisa.org (visa picked up on arrival in Yangon/ Mandalay).
Be advised each procedure has different advantages to certain people according to location and time.
Travelers should note that while visa on arrival is more convenient and less time-consuming.
Myanmar Embassy in Cairo
No. 24, Mohamed Mazhar St.Zamalek, Cairo 11211
Phone: (202) 736 2644, 735 4176, 735 1568
Fax: (202) 736 6793
With visa on arrival, the Myanmar Immigration Department will issue a visa approval letter with your name on it stating that you are allowed to enter Myanmar on a specified date. Then, you will have the visa stamped onto your passport at the arrival airport. If you apply for visa at Myanmar embassies, the visa stamp will be on your passport when they send it back to you.
To learn more about the differences, please refer to our detailed comparison here.
For foreginers who stay or visiting Egypt and plan to visit Myanmar :
• If your nationalities are not included in the Myanmar visa exemption list, you are required to obtain a visa before traveling to Myanmar.
• For those whose nationalities are supported with visa on arrival, you can follow the simple steps listed above to apply for one at www.myanmarvisa.org. Or, you can contact the nearest Myanmar Embassy around your area to apply.
• First, please check if a visa is required for your nationality to enter Myanmar by visiting our Check Requirements
OUR SERVICE ADVANTAGES
- Guaranteed you will have visa or refund !
- Secured & private online application, payment system
- Best solutions for different countries
- Get Visa Approval document as fast as 4 hours
- We work 365 days a year